Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 2

So hello again,

It is my second week on Weight Watchers and I am mildly surprised. I lost another pound.  But I can't say I wasn't hoping for a little more. After all, I lost roughly three and a half pounds the first week. If I have to be honest I got a little ahead of myself and was hoping to lose that same amount this week.

But, before I got on the scale I decided that I needed to be happy with the result as long as I hadn't gained. The road to weight loss and my ultimate goal is going to be hard. And possibly long. If it's going to be a lifetime goal and change the results and the work can't be a quick fix. So when I found out I lost a pound I smiled and rewarded myself by sharing the news.

In the meeting I learned a few things that will help in the coming holiday and I plan to put them to use. I will eat off a smaller plate and choose wisely. I will move more instead of going into a turkey coma. I will work to lose weight and not let myself go overboard with holiday cheer.

I will meet my goal this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment